Brazilian Butt Lift Dubai women can avail for a more feminine figure
Brazilian Buttlift with fat transfer is a variation of butt augmentation which produces more prominent, rounder, perkier buttocks for a more feminine figure. If you want to achieve a fuller, curvier body profile this type of surgery is perfect for you.
You might want a ‘Brazilian butt lift’ because your clothes don’t seem to fit properly, your buttocks are out of proportion with the rest of your body or they are flat. At our clinic, we can help enhance and improve your gluteal area, resulting in a more attractive physical figure. Our surgeons have spent many years perfecting the butt lift in Brazil and are specialists at fat transfer, body shaping and lifting surgery.
Achieving the body you have always wanted through science and technology
The gluteal area can significantly influence the appeal and appearance of the torso of a woman. Fuller and rounder buttocks can produce the illusion of a smaller waist and thinner thighs, thus achieving a more youthful and curvier appearance. That is why it is seen as a viable option for patients who wish to reshape their physique.
Is Brazilian Buttlift surgery a good choice for you?
This variation of buttlift surgery can help you improve physical attributes such as:
- Buttocks that are too small for your body frame
- Buttocks that are too flat or square
- A loose or saggy gluteal area due to weight loss or aging
What happens in a Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai?
Our process for Brazilian buttlift surgery
First step – Drawing out the fat
First, diluted local anaesthesia is injected into the target area to slow bleeding and reduce bruising. Small incisions are made on the donor area, and excess fat is loosened via controlled motions using a thin tube. The loosened fat is then drawn out using a syringe or surgical vacuum. In general, your surgeon may liposuction up to three times the amount of fat than what will actually be injected into the buttocks.
Second Step – Transfer of the fat
The tissue, blood, and fat that have been drawn out from the body are processed. The syringes are then affixed to a special cannula, which will be used to transfer the fat to the gluteal area through small, calculated injections.
Third Step – Appreciate the results
You can immediately see the results of a Brazilian Buttlift fat transfer. However, the final outcome will take time to come about, as it takes a while for the fat to “take.”
Important things to note with a Brazilian buttlift fat transfer
While the procedure is able to achieve a natural look and feel, the projection may decrease over time. It is natural for the initial volume of the gluteal area to fade after the fat transfer, as the fat will be absorbed by the body. On the average, patients will retain 60 to 80 per cent of the volume injected via fat transfer, but results will vary from patient to patient. Changes in weight can also result in change in physique, as the fat moved to the target area via fat transfer may expand or shrink in similar fashion as those in other parts of the body.
Initial recovery from the Brazilian Butt Lift Dubai patients can expect:
- The expected recovery period for this procedure may be longer as compared to other areas of the body, as this region is involved in everyday physical activities such as running, walking, and even standing. However, since it will be performed during the day, one can recuperate immediately after the procedure.
- Bed rest is recommended for the first day following the buttlift surgery, while wearing the compression garment. It is also good practice to move your hands and feet to ensure circulation of blood. Standing and walking is only advised during the second day.
- Expect bruises and swelling in the target area during the recovery period. In some occasions, this may spread up to the abdominal or thigh area. These side-effects will dissipate within two weeks, sometimes less.
- Discomfort around the area can be expected as well, but this is expected to be gone after a few days. To aid with the pain, pain medication will be prescribed, and an oral antibiotic will be advised to protect against infection.
- Return to your daily routine will be possible in just a few days after surgery.
Brazilian Butt Lift: Dubai patients’ Points to Remember
It is vitally important that you follow all patient care instructions provided by the clinic. This will include information about wearing compression garments, taking an antibiotic if prescribed, and the level and type of activity that is safe. Your surgeon will also provide detailed instructions about the normal symptoms you will experience and any potential signs of complications. It is important to realize that the amount of time it takes for recovery varies greatly among individuals.
Cost of the Buttock Augmentation or Brazilian Buttlift Surgery in Dubai
The cost of a procedure is dependent upon the specific case of the patient. As such, the price for a plastic surgery procedure fluctuates according to the complexity of the case. There are various factors that come into play in determining the cost, including the age of the patient, the laxity of their skin, the state of their health, and their medical history. Our clinic also considers whether implants or prosthesis will be used, and if the procedure will be done under general anaesthesia in a hospital. The Private Clinic will only be able to provide a complete and accurate quote after consultation with the patient.
Our patients can rest assured that they will receive the undivided attention and due care of our team throughout the procedure.